543 Richmond CONDOS
543 Richmond St. (King St. & Portland St)
REGISTER NOW FOR PLATINUM VIP ACCESS TO RECEIVE FIRST ACCESS TO FLOOR PLANS, PRICE LIST, ALLOCATIONS AND INCENTIVES!
543 Richmond Condos
543 Richmond Condos is a new condominium development by Pemberton Group and currently in pre-construction located at 543 King Street West, Toronto in the Entertainment District / King West neighbourhood with a 100/100 walk score and a 100/100 transit score. 543 Richmond is in the centre of it all, boasting the best culinary neighbourhood, the Life of the Party of Toronto and the best place for trendy and hip place to be.
- Score a table for two at one of the city’s hottest restaurants like Alo, Terroni or Jacobs & Co., or discover your new favourite brew at Jimmy’s Coffee. At 543 Richmond, your home is in the epicentre of dining out. Here’s where to take advantage.
- When the night beckons, 543 Richmond brings you right up to the velvet rope. Just a few minutes away, you’ll find more than a dozen of Toronto’s hottest nightclubs, rooftops and live venues from Lavelle to The Drake to Rogers Centre. Entertainment belongs here, and so do you.
- Whether you’re a fashionista, fitness freak or a bit of both, you’ll find plenty to keep you busy along King and Queen Street West. Elevate your wardrobe with famed luxury brands from Saks Fifth Avenue, or pick up the pace at SoulCycle. Stay fit. Look good. And live better.
- Stroll along King or Queen Street or head underground to the nearby PATH, a 30+ km walkway that connects you to 1,200 stores and more than 50 office towers. For those rare times when your destination isn’t walkable, you’ll appreciate the easy access to public transit. Just outside your front door of 543 Richmond, you can find a moment of repose in a New York-inspired pocket park and sprawling green spaces nearby.
KING TORONTO CONDO - Project Details and Location
|Condo Project:||543 Richmond|
|Building Type:||Condo & Retail|
|Future Address:||543 King Street West|
|Builder / Developer:||Pemberton Group|
|Number of Units||476|
|Building Height||15 Storyes|
|Suite Sizes:||370 to 1,045 Sq. Ft.|
|Walkscore & Transit Score:||99/100 & 100/100|
|Sale Status:||Platinum VIP|
|Type||Floor||Size (Sq. Ft)||Floor Plan|
|Studio||3 to 5||370 - 435||Register to View|
|1 Bedroom||2nd to Penthouse||460 - 540||Register to View|
|1 Bedroom + Den||2nd to Penthouse||520 - 805||Register to View|
|2 Bedroom||2nd to Penthouse||635 - 880||Register to View|
|2 Bedroom + Den||2nd to 12||800 - 920||Register to View|
|3 Bedroom||2nd to Penthouse||820 - 1,015||Register to View|
|3 Bedroom + Den||11th to Penthouse||1,045||Register to View|
- Property Taxes are estimated at approx. 1.0% of purchase price.
- Assignment and Capped Levies available.
543 Richmond will feature approx. 14,000 square feet of fantastic amenities for professionals as well as for families.
- 24-hour Concierge & WIFI
- Outdoor Pool, Large Fitness Centre, Games Room
- Video Room and Party Room and Board Room
- Study Room and Rooftop Lounge and Terrace, Yoga Stuido (Indoor & Outdoor)
- 18,000 square feet of ground retail space.
- Stainless Steel Appliances and Custom Cabinetry
- Quartz Counter Top - Vanity, Kitchen, Window Sills
- Contemporary Ceiling Light Fixtures and Roller Shades
- 9' Smooth Painted Ceilings
What's Close By
The Entertainment District bordered by Bay Street and Lakeshore Blvd to the southeast and Queen Street and Spadina Avenue to the northwest and lives up to its name with everything from buzzy clubs to sports at Air Canada Centre and Rogers Centre. Families head to underwater tunnels at Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and the iconic CN Tower, with its citywide views at the top. The area also hosts musicals at Princess of Wales Theatre, concerts at Roy Thomson Hall and the Toronto International Film Festival at TIFF Bell Lightbox.
- Steps from 24-hour transportation, highway and airport access.
- Located in the best culinary neighbourhood in Canada, with more than 40 of the trendiest cafes and restaurants such as Buca, Jacobs & Co, Alo, Terroni, Nadege Patisserie and Momofuku.
- Toronto’s hottest nightclubs and live venues all within walking distance from SPin, The Drake, Thompson Toronto, Soho House and Velvet Underground.
- Attractions to bring the family and guest: CN Tower, Scotia Bank Theatre, AGO, Ontario Place, Habour Front Centre and Bell TIFF Lightbox.
- Maintain your Lifestyle & Shopping h abitsGalore on the trendy streets of King St and Queen St and Spa's and fitness clubs.
543 Richmond is currently in Platinum VIP Sales phase and is only available to preferred VIP Agents and TORealtyGroup.ca has access and allocations. Register Now with www.ToRealtyGroup.ca to gain first access to floor plans, prices and unit allocations before the general public. Register Now to get your unit!
543 Richmond Condo is currently in Platinum VIP Sales phase and is only available to preferred VIP Agents and TORealtyGroup.ca has access and allocations! Register Now with www.ToRealtyGroup.ca to gain first access to floor plans, prices and unit allocations before the general public. Register Now to get your unit!